Find the perfect workplace meme with this list of funny, sarcastic, and inspirational images. Get ready for a long day at the office with these hilarious memes.
Sometimes, especially mid-week, our working day never seems to end. We are constantly answering emails, taking calls, or working on projects. It can be exhausting to maintain that hustle for hours on end.
However, with the help of these funny workplace memes, you'll be able to smile during your long days at work! Get your daily dose of laughter with these funny memes. Guaranteed to make you laugh at work.
Work can be boring and difficult, but instead of feeling exhausted, we have gone ahead and decided to add some humor to it. We have curated a list of the funniest memes around. We hope that humor will help keeping you motivated on the long road to success! Check out these funny memes about work and qualms of every day working life. These memes are the best way to relieve stress and to make people laugh. You should defintely share these with your co-workers in the office! Scroll away!
1. Not sure about MS skills, but your pun game needs to be on spot! Must have skill on your resume
2.Job application joyride: Interview hopping! Rejected by zillion companies...
3."Why do need this job?" It is essential not to be homeless!
4. Perspectives are important at the workplace!
5. Carrying work over the weekend can become an annoying menace!
6. When you boss jokes, you gotta laugh to save your job!
7. What is the most apt time to wake up for a meeting?
Office life is full of stressful situations and you'll no doubt stumble upon a few during your career. Functional communication is key in every workplace and what better way to make a point than with funny office memes? Hundreds upon hundreds of these brilliant pieces of humor are circulating on the Internet, each one funny in their own right.
Clean Funny work memes are a great way to have fun at work. A good laugh with co-workers is often an effective stress reliever. So don’t be shy to share them around!
1. "I thought I was supposed to have a good day"
2. Beware when someone says everything is on track! It is probably not...
3. Delegation 101: Always delegate simple tasks via mail!
4. "I spend most of my time at work looking at memes and doing nothing else"
5. Are you ready to get hurt again? Yes!
6. If you can't afford a trip to Hawaii, is your job even worth it?
7. Where is the engineering team that'll implement this?
8. Wen drive across country to start new life?
9. The hills echoing 'teamwork, teamwork, teamwork, teamwork'
The Internet is full of inappropriate memes and gifs that we can all access from the comfort of our home. This has created a NSFW problem on the Internet. Luckily, we have scoured the Internet and gone through the trouble of putting together appropriate funny work memes just for you! These memes are mainly centred around office life with a some twist thrown in for good measure. Having fun at work improves morale, collaboration and productivity while promoting creativity. So why not make your entire staff chucklesome by dropping some hilarious memes in the office Slack?
2. Audio only zoom calls are a safe bet!
6. "All the hills are echoing with the sound of work yet to be done"
7. What is the purpose of your job? Earn enough not to be homeless!
8. Amazing perks of taking a day off!
9. All the more reasons to hate Mondays!
10. Never play games at your workplace!
11. Simple beings think of simple reasons!
12. When you stop caring at work!
13. That feeling...
14.Your reputation succeeds you!
15. Key to working from home!
Is your co-worker's sense of humor more Seinfeld than Fawlty? Not sure what to do when the office Luddite makes a zinger referencing technology you're unfamiliar with? Don't fear, We've got you covered. These humorous memes cover all sorts of tech-related topics, from living in the dark ages to being a know-it-all.
Now, before you go and storm the boss’s office, take a minute to enjoy some funny pictures about work. These wonderful memes talk about everything from what we do at WFH to the endless meetings we have to attend in office. With each one of these funny works memes, there’s a little satire and a lot of truth behind them!
1. That one coworker who has all the doubts!
2. When the manager has your back!
3. When you do the right thing, no one bats an eye...
4. The only matrix you'll ever need to draft the best emails!
5. Just for gags: reply all again!
6. Effective Work is all about waiting, waiting for work hours to end...
7. What do they say about rats: snitches get stitches?
We've all been there. Sometimes work can be difficult and we want to vent or share with our coworkers a funny moment we had. But sometimes we're unable to because, well, it's just not appropriate. Instead, most of us vent it out on social media, which make up some of the funniest bad day at work memes!
At some point in your work life, you will have a bad day at work, naturally. And when that happens, nothing can make it better, except for a funny meme. And since we all have bad days at work from time to time, we’ve got a collection on this page to cheer you up and keep you motivated.
1. There is a great amount of joy in writing this mail...
2. Psychopaths, serial killers and people who schedule meetings on friday afternoon!
3. That sad feels when...
4."On this planet 1 hour is 7 earth years..."
5. Five minutes into work and you are losing it already...
6. Standup meetings are a thing of the past, Plank meetings are the in-thing now!
7. How to get back the 8 hours I just spent on doing nothing...
8. As soon as OSHA inspector leaves...
9. 7 more hours, 7 MORE HOURS!!!
10. "I want to quit, but I don't want to be homeless"
11. Vampire on the beach getting some tan!
12. Every single day!
13. Every single day 2.0!
Are you a funny coworker, or do you have one in your office? This collection is the perfect place for your funny coworker to let others know how they feel on any given day.
1. Last minute trouble type of people
2. "I fear no god or no man"
3. How to annoy your coworkers 101
4. How to get away with complains 101
5. Touch base: The second worst corporate jargon in the world after synergy!
6. When the cat is out, the mouse wants to play!
7. Voluntary NDA to not reveal your role!
8. The requirement is extremely clear on this one
You know how you've been going to work everyday, and when a friend asks “how's work?” You start complaining about how your boss yelled at you for something you didn't even do? That's because you've got some serious office gossip on your hands. I mean, who hasn't complained to their significant other or family members about co-workers and bosses?
Gossiping about work is one of the most common pastimes, but sometimes good clean fun can be hard to come by. However, that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on it.
1. "Did you checkout the email is sent you 3 seconds ago?"
2. Whom are you betting on?
3. Eeeeh, how about no?
4. Just in case you are an illiterate..
5. Appraisal double speak: "You are priceless"
6. Meetings are nice way to spend work time! Give it a try...
7. Itching for gossip! Can't wait to tell others...
8. "The best I have ever worked with..."
9. Are you one of these types?
10. Just ask them how?
We all have “that one colleague” in the office. But have you ever wondered how to call out this individual? We have found some memes that are perfect for identifying your “Dwight” without being too offensive.
If you've ever worked in an office, you've suffered through at least one annoying coworker. These coworkers can range from the person who complains about everything to the person who constantly asks if he/she can help. Memes can help us better express our feelings. We are going to show you memes that will help you articulate your gripe about an annoying coworker.
1. I have browsed through your resume, but can't find where it says you are an absolutely horrible person!
2. "This is way beyond my pay grade!"
3. "Don't have no time for that..."
4.That one annoying coworker..
5. How, How, How?
Let's face it, life is a lot easier when you're laughing. Work can sometimes become a serious endeavor. But I say there are times when you need to throw in some fun — make people laugh, and leave them with something entertaining as they head back to focus on work. That's why we've created a list of the best work memes that will have you laughing out loud.
1. What is the best way to call in sick? ermmmm dead...
2. Expectations vs Reality! Most of our stories...
3. We are all in the same sinking ship! we just don't know it yet...
4. Adulting jargons at work 101
5. Must have at workplace: no crying zone!
6. Hybrid work problems
7. "Anyway...What about the task in hand?"
8. New email emoji dropping soon!
9. What numbers? oh those...I'll have to run them on spreadsheet again!
10. The dilemma!
11. 4 minutes into work...
12. Email Yoga: Breathe in, breathe out and edit the mail
13. There must be some reason...
14. There is a first time for everything!
We have all had jobs that we hated at one point or another. Some might have been taught us a bit, others not so much. But either way, it didn’t stop us from constant complaining about work. That is why it is so easy to relate to these memes about jobs.
Most people have had a day where they just hate their job. It's the monotony, the repetitive tasks, and the lack of any sort of personal fulfillment that gets to you at times. We've all been there, and when you're stuck in one of those days, sometimes it helps to see someone else who feels the same way! Below are a few funny memes from the "I Hate My Job" brethren that showcase how the rest of us feel as well.
1. The eternal cycle of a dreadful job!
2. The only bonus you'll ever get at work!
3. Everyday contemplation!
4. 10 years at the same company? You won't believe what happened next!
5. The perfect job doesn't exis....
6. When you get a big retainer!
7. At the appraisal meeting none the less..
8. Infinite times per day!
There's nothing worse than micromanaging managers. If you've ever worked in an office and had to deal with a micromanaging manager, you probably know exactly what we're talking about. Where do we even begin? These memes will definitely remind you of everything that's frustrating about dealing with a micromanaging manager.
We all know one, don’t we? That manager who is never satisfied. Is there anything you could do that would ever make them happy? Perhaps you’ve experienced it yourself. (Spoiler alert: If you’re a micromanager, you won’t like these memes.)
1. "Fun at work!" Big red flag!!!
2. Every breath you take, every move you make, I am watching you...
Everybody loves a funny workplace memes! Most people spend more time at office (atleast before the pandemic) than waking up, eating and sleeping. Working in an office can get boring, monotonous and even soul-sucking. Nothing seems to change from week to week, we find ourselves working long hours and at days end find little to celebrate. So it's not surprising that most of us can relate to the experiences people share on social media about their jobs or colleagues. If you're looking for inspiration for funny office memes, here are some great ones to help you add a bit of fun in the cubicle.
1. Too busy to die!
2. Are you having a good time?
3. Easiest employee engagement ideas to implement, HR should take note!
4. Corporate visits! Corporate visits!
5. "You are priceless to us"
6. The Eternal circle!
7. I am overqualified to be running this place!
8. Underpaid analysts at consulting firms!
9. When does it end?
10. The only answer!
11. Corporate jargon on steroids!
12. Work from home redux!
13. Absolutely based employee!
14. The math checks out! Always give 100%
15. Didn't see you coming...
16. It's fun to be overworking...
17. Very important skill, especially in a meeting with your boss
19. High five at 2:00 in the night!
20. Defying physics? Yes!
21. This ain't an audio only call!
22. "I'll still end up getting the job!"
23. Nope, not going to do it today!
24. "My only passion in life is not to be homeless!"
25. I have seen this kind of enthusiasm somewhere before..
26. High Paced cubicles...
27. Top Management dilemma!
28. Have you tried this yet? It works all the time!
29. Humour based on our collective pain!
Work memes can bring a smile to your face and boost up your mood. It is all about the little things that will make your day brighter, and if you choose to share them with your co-workers, it is even better. These funny memes will become your secret weapon when it comes to fighting fatigue after a long day of meetings, writing, editing, coding, planning projects, etc.
These 100+ memes will make you a fan and remind you that at least you aren’t alone in the process of keeping the workplace sane.
You know what else will make your workplace a brighter, happier place? Ricotta Games on Slack! Play fun games, trivia and icebreakers like Hangman, Rock Paper Scissors, Connect4, This or That and more!
What are the funniest work memes ever?
When you can relate to work memes, it makes your job much less stressful. On the contrary, when you laugh at memes about work, you'll enjoy lighter days and happier relationships with coworkers. They make you realize that others are dealing with the same things as you too.
The list above is a good start for those of us who love a good laugh as much as we love our jobs. Now it’s your turn: if you have a funny work meme you think belongs on this list, shoot us a mail at email@example.com.
How can funny work memes be helpful?
Funny work memes are the new rage on the internet. They are hilarious and can help with work-related mental fatigue.
Work memes are not just funny, they can be helpful too. When you feel like your mind is fried, scrolling through funny work memes for a few minutes can help refresh your mood and make you go back to work with more motivation.
A recent study showed that humorous content has a positive effect on our cognitive functions. So if you're feeling tired or burnt out at work, take a break, scroll through some funny content and get back to it!
Try Ricotta Games & Trivia for free