We curated a list of best 50 goodbye memes for your last day of work! These funny, hilarious and dark memes will make you laugh & ease your last day at work.
Are you fresh out of work? Or maybe someone close to you is leaving their job? Or maybe you’re just looking for some good old memes to brighten up your day — Let us provide you with hours and hours of entertainment. Either way, take a seat and get ready for the best collection of memes for your last day at work!
When it's time to say goodbye, you want to do it with style. Maybe you have a few friends coming over, or maybe you're just feeling nostalgic. Whether you're wondering what to say on last day at work or sending out last day of work emails, you should leave with a smile!
Whatever your plans are for your last day of work, we have got you covered in regard to memes!
Here's our list of funny farewell memes and funny goodbye memes for coworkers. Let's go!
1. The ideal dress code for your last day at work
2. You can do anything on your last day at work!
3. Most wholesome last day at work story you'll ever read!
4. Mark your calendars!
5. Ideal way to give your boss a send off!
6. Someone's last day at work!
7. Mailing Template for your last day in office
8. Last day at office, this is what you do to your colleagues!
9. Another mailing template for your last days at work!
10. Caveats for the new employees!
11. Seasons greeting from your colleagues on your last day of work!
12.Great way to bid adieu to your coworkers!
13. Nobody died during the making of this meme!
14. Greatest farewell cake ever!
15. When it is your last day at work and you want to feel good!
16. When you shift from Google to Microsoft
17. This farewell cake is too real!
18. Deserved reaction for last day at office!
19. When you no longer care!
20.That awkward moment!
21. Pick the cupcake of your choice!
22. Last day at office, you don't care anymore!
23. "Brooks was here"
24. Do not try this on your last day at work!
25. Desktop wallpaper to greet your colleagues on their last day at work!
26. The only way to celebrate last day at work!
27. The Workaholic urge to be productive on the last day!
28. "I mentally checked out exactly 15 days after onboarding"
29. The long ordeal to Mordor!
30. Don't forget to "Thank" your near and dear at work!
31. The right thing to do on last day at office!
32. Silver-lining of you quitting your job!
33. "They may take our 9 to 5, but they will never take our freedom"
34. 9 to 5 Job hunting!
35. Last day at office can be traumatising........for others!
36. Two weeks notice, two weeks ago!
37. "Wouldn't want to call it work now"
38. The annual spring cleaning at every workplace!
39. Best day of life for sure!
40. Extended lunch break can lead to extended holiday and never returning back!
41. Leaving work in style!
42. New co-workers > Old co-workers until they are not!
43. Isn't it a good idea though?
44. It sure has been a pleasure!
45. "Leave mode: Nitros switched on"
47. When you pretend to work on last day!
48. Now you know why all the office supplies vanished!
49. When you don't care anymore!
Other memes that will make you smile:
These memes are not only funny and entertaining, but they also play an important role in easing the tension and stress of leaving a job! Although you might be sad to leave your job, no doubt you have many great memories with all the people that you have worked with, who have become your family for all intents and purposes. So have fun with it! Farewells are always bittersweet, especially when you get used to something and then have to say goodbye. I hope these last day at work memes will make you smile!
The first thing that comes to mind is celebrate it in an extravagant manner. Whatever you are into just let it all out, have fun during last day of the office and if you bring cookies along don’t forget to give a few for everyone else too. You may get a chance to win back the hearts of your co-workers and show them that you are not such a bad person after all. Beyond the fun aspect of last day, don't forget to catch up with the closest friends and well-wishers from work and have a blast! It is more important to stay connected with these bunch post transition. It can be hard to stay connected with your previous coworkers, but there are ways to make it easier. You may want to reach out and connect with them on LinkedIn and Facebook once in a while as well.
Perhaps one of the most difficult things to do is to say goodbye. This can be especially true when you're leaving close work friends. The best way to bid someone farewell is often subjective and depends on the person. This is best done through a handwritten note! You might tell a joke or a story, or share some useful advice. Also, don’t be afraid to make a little noise—there’s nothing wrong with being a little fun on the last day. Whether your coworkers are in an office, or you’re leaving them in an hybrid workspace, remember that there are other people around who might also appreciate it when you say goodbye.
Nothing can prepare you for your last day at work. You have to see it coming, or you'll be blindsided. The best way to get through that last day is to work with a strategy in mind. Take stock of what needs to be done and prioritize tasks. There are some things that require your attention on the last day. It's also wise to have some documentations ready before the final hours so that there are no surprises for your successor when they walk in on Monday morning.
Try Ricotta Games & Trivia